Tuesday 20 October 2009

Missing Something...

I still don't see this working.

You're just a pessimist.

I'm a logical fucking being. This is insane.

I know. Just go over the list again.

Fine... Purple.

Our underline colour scheme - purple, red and black.

Duties.

I'm defence, you're crowd control and ...whoever we choose is the gunner.

I still say Mary.

Mary winces when opening a can of cola, let alone firing a gun or two.

Then who?

I say Mark - he owns a gun, that saves time.

It's an air rifle, and he's inbred.

I won't have you talk about my friends that way.

Urrgh... we can advertise.

There we go. Next?

Costumes.

The hard part - none of us are of an average body type. 

There's Savallis' - they do costumes, but it would cost a bomb. We could home make our own?

I suppose. But I can't sew.

Mary can.

No... I bet even she can't sew Kevlar and other hard textiles.

Well...

Exactly. Next.

Weapons/minions.

Minions are easy - am-drammers, nerds and even bums if we promise some food and a garage to sleep in.

That's cruel and unusual.

I know. Great, isn't it? And as for weapons, this is America.

Fair enough. Lastly is the theme/name of our group.

Ah... Where we dried up last night.

Nothing is purple and red, or purple and black.

Beetles ar-

No to beetles.

...Fine.

Maybe we could just be generic future tech guys.

That's boring.

Any other ideas?

Dangerous plants? We could have gas weaponry.

That would require effort. And chemicals that could be traced by the government.

Ah.

The con is solid - we could always wait to see what the media calls us.

Absolutely.

All we need to do is the charity con and we'll graduate to bank robberies and ransoms.

Agreed.

You still good to do it?

Sure - beats actually working.

Supervillainy pays - and it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment