Tuesday 6 October 2009

Asshole Tactics.

This'll get 'im.

Teach him good.

He deserves this. Toneless music on through the night, that bitch of a wife berating me for no reason, and that damn dog.

The dog is the worst. Fucker has no sense of territory. Pisses in my kids' sandbox.

But this'll teach him.

How does a dog get out of a sand box full of "Quik-dry" cement? Not without breaking its legs.

And if that fails, there's always the beartraps. Just in case it's urine isn't potent enough to set the sand. Or if it rains.

Now the wife. Fat whore. Most likely how he got her too. All I ever see her do is drink, eat and yell. I pity the freak for putting up with her.

So she's gonna take a nice long trip. In a pine box.

Insulated of course - don't want her to freeze on the flight.

The arctic is cold enough.

And now him. My nemesis requires my "Magnum Opus".

Something so subtle, but yet also puts across how I feel - or some kind of trademark...

Gas?

Gas! The "Silent" killer.

Perfect!

Easy enough to get gas line plans...

* * * * *
There, 3 lines opened into the house, I'm lucky he went out.
And now... The waiting game.
I'm not an anrgy man. I'll admit I easily find fault in most things, but... There was no excuse for what he did.
He was such a bad neighbour!
Car parts, dog turds, cigarette butts - all waste of the blue collar man! He needs to be cleaned up!
...Cigarette butts?
*BOOM*
Oh yeah... He's a smoker.
...
Looks like it's time to move again...

No comments:

Post a Comment