Friday 9 October 2009

Blood and Plastic.

That's all I could taste.

It only took an hour. But I still taste blood and plastic.

The blood is understandable, due to what happened.

But I didn't realise that anasthetic could leave such a bad taste in my mouth.

Not just my mouth, in my nose and throat as well.

Shit... did my nose bleed? I just pulled something black out of my left nostral. For fuck's sake.

The whole thing was bad enough, but now my nose is in it too?

Glad it's over though.

I never want to do this again. Thank god they're giving me that toothpaste to help.

I wish I could stand a simple needle. It's so small, and simple, but... I don't know.

Even under the nitrous... The gas that's meant to make you not care at all.

Wish life were that simple... but then I'd have a canister stuck in my mouth all the time.

Even under the gas, I managed to lift my dull limbs around my body.

Felt like a dying woodlouse... It's pathetic.

I wish they hadn't put that shit in the back of my hand.

That's the absolute worst part.

Seeing it there. Like an atrificial cancer, just sat halfway out of my body.

I cringe everytime I see it...

And taking it out is gonna suck too.

Hackh...

My spit... It's...

Hahaha...

It's pink.

Gas and mucus make the best combo... Evidently...

Won't get out of my mouth though...

Every silver lining has a cloud.

Think I just need a nap...

Ah! fuck! Is... Is one of my teeth sharp?

Jesus christ...

This day is a day that will live in infamy...

DENTISTS AND HOSPITALS SUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment