Sunday 4 October 2009

Chainsaws are not the only fruit.

People frowned upon our love...

I don't care about them... I care about you.

Your smooth body, your colour, your voice, and your sharp tongue...

That's what I care about.

When we make love, my body is on fire.

You cut me down to size.

You make me feel things I didn't even know existed...

And when we're apart, I'm weak. I feel naked without you.

I need to be with you forever, as long as we both shall live.

Will you marry me?

...

Who cares that we're different - do you love me?

...

Then what's stopping us?

...

We can elope. Take what we have and live together - the place doesn't matter as long as we have each other.

So what do you say?

...

...Thank you. You've made me the happiest man in the world!

You hear that, world?! I LOVE MY CHAINSAW!

*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZKT*

No comments:

Post a Comment