Friday 2 October 2009

A Fine Line.

George... I'm leaving now.

Gladys... Why?

Because you never leave the garage. You've been in here for about 4 weeks now... I can't take it anymore.

I've been building! And I've just finished!

Finished what?

My "Magnum Opus"!

I don't like ice cream...

No - my master work!

Master work? What's that then?!

Come in and I'll show you.

...What is that, George?!

It's a massage machine!

People have those already.. And they don't look like an asian hooker!

Well... She IS an asian hooker. Partially.

Partially?

I killed a hooker, Gladys. I didn't sleep with her if that's any comfort.

...Not really.

I made her again to massage me - the way only men can enjoy.

Oh god! A happy ending?!

Gladys, please! There are ladies present!

I'm going now George...

Wait! Let her touch you! LET HER TOUCH YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment