Tuesday 15 September 2009

A True Test of Mettle.

Before we enter the car, I'd like you to show me how you'd check that the brakes are working on the car.

...

N-No! Don't!

What are you thinking?! You could have run into the car behind!

...Tell me how you'd check the lights.

...

No... That's the horn.

There. Good.

You're damn lucky these can only give you a minor.

Now, you know the drill, if I don't give you a direction I want you to go straight.

I'd like you to start the car and turn left at the end of the road.

...

That's a right signal.

And a right turn.

...Fine, I'll just need to switch to course 15...

*TU-TUMPH*

What was that?!

Ah-Oh! Didn't you see the crow?!

Well I realise if it were smart it would have flown away...

Humph. Left at the end.

Next right.

...You just went through a red light. And a pane of glass apparently.

Right.

NO! I was just saying... Well, fine... Number 13 then.

I'm looking over the fact that you just went through a garage to make that right.

Now. Next left.

Pull over here, just before the silver car.

Which one?! There's only one silver car!

Now, I'd like you to do a turn in the road.

...

Why did you get out of the car?

Let's... Let's just go...

Next Right.

WAH! Why didn't you stop for him?! He was right there!

Left at the end.

...

That was a stop junction.

Oh please... Tell me you're not reversing into the road again.

...

Left.

That was right...

Pull over.

I want you to reverse around the corner up ahead.

...

I'm well aware it leads to the demolition site, why do you ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment