Monday 7 September 2009

Life of a Modern Monster.

Ho-hum...

God I'm bored...

Sod all to do...

Just sit in my cave and think...

Grandpa was right - Monsterin' was better in the old days.

People respected you.

Feared you.

But thanks to grindhouse - People aren't scared by monsters...

That and Godzilla - Uppity motherfucker... One little movie and it all goes to his head.

I liked Biolante - She was a good cook.

But I just sit in my hole... Waiting...

Not much call for a dragon-cobra... Let alone a 200ft long one.

I'm the biggest one of the new breed...

Just sitting... Waiting...

Wouldn't mind a battle once in a while...

I'd even fight the Power Rangers... Whatever the theme - Bugs, Lamps, VD's - Any of them.

I'd kill myself... but I have no arms...

I'd even watch Dharma and Greg...

But I just have to sit here... And wait.

...

Smog monster. I'd get work as a smog monster...

Or a Giant Bug...

Or even a Rock Monster...

Rockies get all the chicks.

Especially the Rocs...

Ha...

I shoulda been a comedian...

No comments:

Post a Comment