Friday 25 September 2009

A Reinactment of my Recent Beard Trimming.

Ugh... Fuckin' beard.

*ZUUUURM*

Hm. Doesn't look great. This razor isn't the best but I can't exactly go out now.

*ZUUUURM*

Nope.

*ZUUUURM*

Now I've done too much, it looks absolutely awful now. Moreso than before.

Right - Head off.

*ZUUUURM*

Wish it hadn't of come to this. 3 options now:

1 - Nude. Pro - Youthful. Con - Double Chin.
2 - Landing strip. Pro - Neat and easy to maintain. Con - Looks like a lesbian's genitals.
3 - Chin strap. Pro - Really neat. Con - Hard to maintain the constant details.

Ah screw it - 3. It'll be like sandpaper tomorrow anyway.

*ZZUUUUUUUURRMM*

There.

Uh-oh. Wayward hairs.

Fu- Great. I may as well leave it for a few hours, it'll drive me nuts anyway.

OH SHIT A DRAGON!

*RAARGH!*

To me, Hanalain! To me, enchanted sword!

*VRING!*

Take this, you red mother-

*CHUNK!*

There. Now to drink it's blood and gain eternal lif- Oh.

Wayward hair.

Urrgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment