Wednesday 9 September 2009

Dancer's Fire.

I dance for them.

This is my life.

I move my body for impure reasons.

These steps I make are the opposite to how I feel.

I don't feel passionate. I'm not in love. I do not wish to seduce these men.

I feel angry.

I feel dirty.

But His Majesty demands that I dance.

They grope me. Touching me in ways a man should not touch a woman who is not his wife.

They...

They will burn.

My curse is to dance in despair.

Not for much longer though.

My last dance awaits.

My rage. My power. My soul. They will fuel my body, driving me on to oblivion.

None of them will leave the palace alive.

We will all feel the tongues of Hell, burning across every nerve.

I welcome this pain...

It will be the only thing I will feel, and the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment