Tuesday 29 September 2009

That comment hurt me. Did I mention that I cried?

Why are you crying, Joel?

...I'm not crying...

Yes you are.

...No I'm not...

Yes you are. What made you cry this time?

...Nothing...

Would a lollipop make you tell me?

...Yes.

There we go. Now what's the matter?

...Some guy cut me up in traffic this morning.

And you thought about it all day?

...No...Yes.

You have to let these things go...

...But he was so inconsiderate!

This is New York - people do it all the time.

I know... But it still hurts.

So is that it?

...No.

*Sigh* Alright, what else happened?

The machine ate my card.

Well, I can understand being upset about that.

I use that loyalty card a lot... Used now...

Loyalty card?

...My "Hot-doggin'" loyalty card - I was 2 dogs away from a free milkshake...

What kind of machine would even need a loyalty card?!

...Well... It was a dog more than a machine...

...I'm going to leave now if that's all...

One more thing...

...Right.

It's Sara, she got hurt pretty bad...

Oh god... How badly? I haven't even met her...

She's in pretty bad shape...

What do the doctors say?

...She hasn't gone to the doctors.

If she's hurt she needs to go!

But they'll laugh if I take her!

Not if she's injured! Besides, if you love her, you should take her.

...Alright... But she's not gonna like it. I was just gonna repair her myself with a puncture repair kit.

...Goodbye Joel.


No comments:

Post a Comment