Thursday 24 September 2009

The Adventures of Captain Lasso and his Faithful Sidekick, Mox the Martian!

We open on our heroes relaxing on the set of "Dueling Pistols at Dawn", a rip roaring western movie, starring Frank Hardchester, aka Captain Lasso.

Geez Cap, I've never been on the set of a real life movie before!

Well Billy, what do you think of it all?!

I don't know what to say! It's one thing being in on your seret but Hollywood is another thing...

It's not technically Hollywood, William.

Oh Mox, you're just an alien, you don't get it. Wherever there are movies being made, it's all Hollywood!

An interesting notion, but false.

*VREEN VREEN VREEN VREEN VREEN*

Oh boy! the Lassotron has found us a criminal!

That's right Billy. Now stay here and cover for me if the director comes looking for his leading man! Come on, Mox! We have crime to tie down!

...

Aw... I wanted to go too.

* * * * *
*CALLING ALL CARS! CALLING ALL CARS! THE ONE MAN CRIME WAVE AND RUBBERHOSE HAVE HIT ALL OF THE BANKS IN THE FINANCIAL DISTRICT! WE NEED EVERY MAN WE CAN GET DOWN ONTO 4TH AND ROSELL ASAP!*
YAHAHAHAHA! This is the life, eh hosey?!
A-yup. Sure is, CW. Just as long as the duper-heroes don't come and rain on our parade.
That's our cue, Mox!
Egad! It's Capt. Lasso and Mox the Martian!
Oh dear dear dear! Whadda we do, CW?!
Split up my lanky legged friend, meet up at the hideout!
Quick Cap! The perpetrators are getting away!
I know, Mox - You take Rubberhose, and I'll take the crime wave!
* * * * *
Hup. A-yup. I think I lost them. Gotta get back to da hideout!
Not so fast, you mono-chrome miscreant!
Uh-oh!
Have at you!
...What?!
Hyuk hyuk hyuk! Hard t'hit a guy who can stretch like a rubber band, ain't it, Martian?!
Gah! He's caught me in his billowing folds of cartoonish catastrophy... Ack! He's crushing me!
You'll make a real purdy puddle o' goo when ahm done with ya!
...Got to act fast. Have to concentrate... on... STRENGTH!
Whut?! How'd you bulk out of mah body?!
Easy - when you're a martian metamorph! Hya!
Urgh!!!
That's one down - I wonder how Cap is doing...
* * * * *
You'll never take me in, Lasso - How can you catch a man who can multiply at the drop of a hat?!
The devil! where there was one - 10 now stand! I have to take out the real one!
Hyah!
Ah! the fiend - he has a switchblade. I have to trust my instincts...
...
There! Go Lasso, go!
Hah! The lasso - it's followin' me! Ack!
Got you! Now we play the waiting game for the sarge and his boys.
Curse you, Lasso! CURSE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment