Tuesday 12 January 2010

Henburg Six. Three of Six.

FREDDY IGNACKS.

Freddy can't be more than 18 years old. He barely made an impression upon the room. Blonde hair, blue eyes - What the Nazis called the perfect man. But he sits awkwardly in the plastic chair, defying the confidence of perfection.

I found out later that he was a highschool swimmer. Popular, happy in mind, body and soul according to the counsellor. He was a smart kid too. But again, his manner of speech defies that background.

"Good morning, Freddy."

"H-hi, Doctor."

"How are you today?"

"Think I'm getting a cold... And I didn't sleep last night."

"Why?"

"I could hear the warden outside. I think he's spying on me..."

Freddy now displays paranoid tendencies due to his new found powers. Through sensory deprivation, he becomes the ultimate killer. Fast, agile, strong and without conscience and inhibition. Ubermensch. He was brought in wearing a special helmet, now in storage.

"How did you get these powers, Freddy?"

"They did something to my head... Brainwashing. I don't want to be here, Doc, please..."

"I'm sorry, Freddy. But for now at least, it's for your own good."

We still haven't been able to break the programming. The helmet is a trigger tool for his mind to work on a form of precognitive reflex, taking in pressure changes from the air around him. Hence how he can operate at such a staggering level of brutality despite deprivation of all other senses.

"Why did you go along with them?"

"I didn't! I swear! They drugged me! Took me off of the street..."

"Calm down."

"I'm sorry, Doc... I'm worried about my parents... My girlfriend..."

"They're fine..."

"...What."

"I'm sorry?"

"What about... My helmet?"

"Freddy?"

"I just want to know my helmet is okay..."

"It's fine... Why? It's a helmet..."

"It's MY helmet. It's... Important to me..."

"It's safe. In lockdown. Nothing will happen to it."

"Okay..."

"Freddy?"

"Mhm?"

"Who was the big boss?"

"Big... Boss?"

"You don't know?"

"No... I'm sorry..."

He wasn't lying. He went on to talk about how Skymaster looked after him (Possible deviant behaviour: Documented) in a secure location.

His attachment to the helmet is... Worrying. As if he wants to be free through restriction... Be the killer.

I suggest therapy, deprogramming and sedatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment