Wednesday 13 January 2010

Henburg Six. Four of Six.

ANNIKA SVARENSON

Annika was an exchange student to NYU... In need of money, so agreed to be a part of medical experiments... Experiments that turned her into a carrier for the SVAR virus, named for her.

Symptoms:
High Fever.
Disorientation/Hallucinations.
Vomiting.
Dehydration.
Loss of motor co-ordination/function.
Nerve Damage.

What makes the virus so dangerous is the fact that Annika can control who succumbs to the virus. If she is unconcious or leaves, the virus becomes non-contagious. She is the control factor. the focus.

She has displayed little moral fibre, she admits this was the same before she was transformed:

"I came here for the "Pursuit of education and higher power". I was a medical student. I thought it would be a placebo trial."

"What exactly happened?"

"I went to the place on the flyer. I was met by a doctor. He told me the risks and such. That's all. I got my money and left."

"When did you develop your illness?"

"I didn't develop an illness... I AM the illness. My power is over life and death. I choose who lives and dies..."

"Hence why you're in the plastice containment suit..."

"Yes..."

Annika has developed... Both Nhilistic tendences and a God complex... Power corrupts.

"Who picked you up?"

"Frankly, I was delerious. All I remember are strip lights, a cold table and pain. That, and the voice."

"Voice?"

"He just said... 'You'll be fine... We all will be... All I need is your co-operation... And you'll be free to do what you like...'. That's all I know."

"You've been more helpful that your cohorts."

"Don't associate me with them... Mindless... Barbaric... I help you out of respect for what you're doing... And the fact that what the voice said was a lie... I'll never be free..."

She told us all she could...

"We'll all be free..." What did the mastermind seek from these people? What was his purpose?

What am I getting myself into?

Am I too deep?

No comments:

Post a Comment