Monday 18 January 2010

Henburg Six. Six of Six.

THOMAS TUNNEY

I have just ended my meeting with Thomas. He refused me the liberty of recording our conversation, but in exchange he told me everything.

We were looking in the wrong place.

Louis Rand Patterson. He was a 37 year old office clerk for some no-name company.

He was the big boss.

No powers. No master plan. Just an idea.

Ideas. Plural.

He found a way to gather these unknown people together and soup them up to green-level.

Police reports. That no-name company dealt in patents and insurance, and went through the police reports of those they got in, but also had open access to all reports. That's insane, and I've found a reason to go to town, to the governor over it.

Patterson used the reports to find those with latent abillities, and recruited them, by hook or crook in one way or another...

Why?

Tunney aka Amox - Able to generate "Chaos waves" that disrupt the structure of focused intems and entities - Told me:

I quote:

"He was bitter. Something happened. The rest is history."

Later, he remarked.

"He had company counselling, can you believe the crap they put you through in corporate America?"

I contacted the company to find out about it, and they told me he was no longer with the company.

Or any company, for that matter.

As it was alluded to, he was dead. 

He died in the hour of the breaking of the Barrel.

It was a huge distraction.

I found that the counselling had come from an incident six months prior to his death. He was suicidal, on all kinds of medication, but he stopped taking them. He tried to throw himself off of the roof.

Flashdancer, the pulsar woman... she saved him. Just passing by. Stood him back on the ground level, patted him on the head and flew off to Borneo to help against the Coral Giants... Big news...

Not to Louis though. As soon as she left, he had a full psychotic episode, tried to injure himself until the public stepped in.

He was arrested, fired, sectioned, and worse... All because he tried to end it all.

He held a grudge, played good little inmate and got released. He'd had the idea. And he maxxed out a lot of cards to see it happen.

All because of one, selfless do-gooder.

Don't get me wrong... I don't like the heroes either... For other reasons...

Anyway, he jumped off of the same building. He succeeded this time...

...

It's sad. But, I don't pity him.

He's going to go down in history. In world history.

First man to beat the heroes.

...Who'll be the second?

No comments:

Post a Comment