Thursday 28 January 2010

Gordon Knows Some Creepy Shit.

Gordon... What's it like to suck a dick?

Hm... Well... Wait, hang on, why do you ask?

I just don't know, and I know you're gay and all...

Thanks for being so ...Mature. Tactful.

Look, I'm never going to do it, so I just wondered.

Alright... Well, it's like... Eating a pork pie.

...You don't... Chew, do you?

Are you fucking high, Terry?

You said eating! And PIE! The only part of that that even sounds sexual is pork.

No, you don't chew. That's dismemberment. And gross. I mean you have a mouthful of meat and skin. It gets wet, and hot. And you eventually have to chose wether you like it or not - Spit or Swallow.

Is that it? Just the feeling? there's no emotional connection?

Of course there is... If it's with a person you love. If it's just some guy, you're choking on cock for a quick fix.

Ah... I knew if I asked, I wouldn't be able to understand it.

Then why make us both uncomfortable by asking, if you knew that asking would leave you just as clueless as before?!

I just wondered.

Tch...

...Wouldn't it more be like trying to eat a chip shop sausage?

Only the black ones, bro. Only the black ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment