Sunday 22 November 2009

The Cat and the Fiddle.

Gary?

Yeah.

I don't like the idea of this...

I realise there's a lot to say about this idea, but please leave any fears at the door.

Which door, there are five!

The green one!

They're all metallic!

Oh... Right... I forgot, I meant to paint them BEFORE I tested it out.

How do I get up there?

Climb?

It's too smooth! And it's 40 feet!

Correction: 42 feet.

Whatever!

It's the optimum height for destructive testing.

Why didn't you just throw it off of the roof?

Amy, think about what you just said, in regards to ideas 23 through 47.

...Couldn't you have hired a climbing wall?!

I thought of that - nothing above 25 feet and they weren't willing to stack them.

What if this goes horribly wrong?!

It won't! I've taken-

Ideas 4, 9, 12/13, 31, 32, 33, 45, 47 and 68.

...It's guaranteed to work!

Gary?!

Audio!

*VREEP!*

CAMERA!

*PON!*

Gary Madialane, Inventor - Idea 89! MOON BOOTS! With enough momentum-

Gary!

-The boots I've made will be able to repel the force at which I hit the ground-

Don't do this!

-at DOUBLE the force and height! 3!

I'm leaving you!

2!

The cat's eaten the dogs! BOTH OF THEM!

1!!

GARY!!!

...

...

...

Gary was later found hanging out of the left engine of a 747. His moon boots and other inventions were left to military science. They sold them to their enemies through proxies. Since then, the British army has never been defeated, and nobody knows why.

No comments:

Post a Comment