Sunday 13 December 2009

Harmonics.

*PHROREEN! VREE-VREE!*

Good God! What are you doing, Joyce?

Nothing... Just me and my harmonica.

Well... Stop it... It's scaring the birds...

We don't have any birds...

I mean the pidgeons on the roof... When they get scared, things turn white and yellow.

Oh. Well, I have to practice. I have a concert on Friday.

A concert?! Where?!

Leonard's coffee place. He's doing an open music and poetry night.

But you can't play a damn thing!

Playing something doesn't make it music, Don. You can make noise and it could be a song of the soul.

Eddie... Have you been sniffing glue again?

No! I've just been out with some people that Leonard knows from University...

Students... that frequent a coffee shop...

Yeah. What's wrong with that?

HIPSTERS.

For god's sake...

They. Are. Hipsters! You're too easily swayed by the wrong people!

They're a good bunch of people!

What are their names?!

...Cody, Zach, Miriam and Cassie.

Which one do you like?

...Miriam.

She hot?

I like her for her mind...

Give me your phone.

No!

Fine, I'm going to check your facebook!

Wait!

...

Yes... She's smoking hot. But smart too.

I get it.

They're going to help me practice, and we're going to put together a group. Cassie plays bass, and Zach can drum pretty well.

Uh-huh...

And we'll make records out of Cody's studio. It's in his van... But it's all good.

Get in your box, Edward Joyce.

...No...

Get. In. Your. Box.

...Can I take the harmonica?

No comments:

Post a Comment