Tuesday 2 February 2010

If Looks Could Kill...

I'd be strung up to the lamp post behind the charity worker by my intestines.

The Witnesses would set me on fire.

Every Big Issue seller would have me explode for no reason the police would be able to find.

That twat who gives me a look for sitting at the back of the bus would have me beheaded by a tree.

And the surly waitress would crush my head between her fingers, as if no-one would notice.


But, adversely...


The charity worker would be choking on his UNICEF or Greenpeace pamphlets as I stomp on his head.

The Witnesses would be burning for using a little kid to try and stagger people into listening to them.

The Big Issue seller would explode into cancerous cells. 

The twat on the bus wouldn't survive the trip.

And the surly waitress doesn't notice me flicking her head until the neck breaks and she falls like a sack of King Edwards.


Why am I sounding so socio/psycho?

It's an odd turn of phrase... Never thought about it before...

What would you do, if your look could really kill?

Me?

1 person would die. That one guy who I hate with a passion.

Then I'd go blind.

An eye for an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment