Saturday 20 March 2010

150.

I thought I'd take a little time to just talk.

To my 1-3 readers, thank you. I started this as a means to an end, a place to write my thoughts and insane ideas down for future reference, or to entertain someone who came across it accidentally.

To my best friend, my other half. You're my consistant reader, always checking up on this place. Like so many other areas of my life, you make this place worthwhile. I've always said if just one person reads and likes my work, I'm satisfied, I'm happy. That just adds to you making me the happiest and luckiest Hector in the world (no matter how long you take to do things or get distracted for).

To anyone else who finds this place. Thanks for looking in. It doesn't take a lot for me to do this, in all honesty, but it takes a lot for me to say I'm ever proud of my works. Most of these are just badly cobbled together pieces of prose and poetry, so... Yeah. Hopefully you'll find something here that'll keep you coming back.

And let me know if you want to see anything more of a certain subject.

As for me? I'm gonna keep working at my dream. I want to write stories, but I'm no novellist, nor a poet truly. I'm a guy who comes up with nutty ideas and plasters dialogue in between reels of description.

I'm gonna have that future I dream of, one day. With the people and places within being real.

It's a long road ahead, but I've got strong legs.

T.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment